Unless you’ve been living in a Lady Gaga-proof bunker for the past month, you knew the Rally for Sanity was this weekend, as hundreds of thousands of rational people descended upon the National Mall by plane, train, and Huffington Bus to rally with Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Rally goers were festooned with political masks, costumes of various absurdity and, of course, an endless number of signs. While the signs were more or less sane, the 45 minute wait to buy Metro tickets certainly was not.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring