Now that Bethenny Frankel's gone, tipsy Sonja Morgan is our favorite Real Housewife of New York City, which is why we were worried by this news: According to Gawker, the sometimes-Sapphic socialite has filed for bankruptcy, citing $19 million in debt against her $13 million in assets. The website says that at least $7 million of this problem is due to a John Travolta movie she backed that fell through due to the diva's demands (his, not hers). But that doesn't make the money quite add up, still. Somehow, we're pretty confident, Kelly Killoren Bensimon is to blame for the other $12 mil. Satchels of gold!
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]