Someone who saw him at the New York Sports Club at 86th and Lexington, "walking slowly on the treadmill ... in a white button-down and long pants" told us this at last night's National Book Awards. Was he wearing white sneakers? "I was afraid to look for too long."
Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 6. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street