"Once a day there's a story about all the riches offered in that area," the NBC anchor told the hosts of Morning Joe. "There are open markets, like trading posts in the early Chippawa tribe! Artisanal cheeses for sale on the street! It's like Marrakech over there. I'm leaving here to get to an artisanal market right now. It's a flash artisanal market. It's the newest thing."
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!