Half-brothers Nicholas Hall and Erin Sparling decided to use Foursquare to invite everyone over to their swanky Greenpoint geek pad for New Year's. They've already set it up so that if anyone uses the app to check-in, their building door automatically opens. We are so live-tweeting the impending robberies — just think how easy it will be to track down the culprits. "I just ousted @prostitute as the mayor of this Jail Cell on @foursquare!" [NYO]
Photo: New York Observer
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!