“The 2010 midterm elections were just the beginning, the first rumblings of a revolution that has not fully erupted," reads a statement from Christine O'Donnell regarding the deal she just inked with St. Martin’s Press to write a book about her wildly unsuccessful Senate candidacy. "I plan on making my book one of the revolution’s catalysts.” [Galleycat/Mediabistro]
Photo: Mark Wilson/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?