Financier Ken Starr, who has been accused of plundering the accounts of his wealthy celebrity clients, sent his wife, stripper Diane Passage, a nice love note from prison. "I have this enormous love for you that grows," he wrote, over the prison e-mail system. "I miss you beyond what any human should feel — and I don't know what to do." Aw. But the sweetness of that e-mail was probably tempered, in Diane's eyes, by the fact that the Post today reports he sent it just days after telling a female friend "I love you" and asking her to find him a "dumb pretty and sexually active" paramour should his wife need replacing.
Photo: Djamilla Rosa Cochran/WireImage for Niche Media, LLC
- 1. Seitz on James Gandolfini, 1961-2013: A Great Actor, A Better Man
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. Sopranos Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51 [Update]
- 4. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 5. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 6. Tom Ford to Launch Makeup for Dudes
- 7. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper
- 8. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 9. Palace Describes Kate Middleton’s Birth Plan in Great Detail