Yesterday we learned that Pulitzer Prize–winning Washington Post "Style" writer Robin Givhan left her fifteen-year gig there to jump to Tina Brown's Daily Beast/Newsweek hybrid. At the same time, the Post announced additionally that art critic Blake Gopnik had left the "Style" section for a gig in New York. Today, Intel learns that his new gig is also with Tina. And in another coup, the Newsbeast juggernaut has stolen senior editor Michelle Cottle away from The New Republic. Cottle is leaving after over ten years at TNR to be a Washington reporter for the outlet. Tina's not messing around!
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]