Because starlets apparently still move magazines, the photos reportedly went for a cool $100,000 to a weekly, possibly People, after Richie's reps played the magazines against one another to drive up the price. And the wedding's today! Admittedly, for a number of reasons, we are interested in Nicole Richie's wedding photos, but she had better be shoving cake into her husband's face or something at that price. [Page Six/NYP]
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 8. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 9. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]