MSNBC's Chuck Todd reported that the framework deal President Obama seems to have reached with Republicans on extending the Bush tax cuts will result in a loss of revenue totaling nearly $450 billion in 2011, more than the cost of the 2009 stimulus, while Countdown guest host Sam Seder investigated the huge amounts the U.S. will have to borrow from countries like China, Russia, and the U.K. to pay for ten more years of the Bush tax cuts and how even Iran ranks among the top foreign owners of U.S. Treasury Securities. Watch our compilation to see what you missed.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 4. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 5. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 6. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...