"I don't dispute her knowledge of the investment banks, but she is not a municipal bond expert," muni-bond scion Alexandra Lebenthal told Reuters, of analyst Meredith Whitney's prediction of a coming meltdown in the market. "I would put any muni analyst in a room with her — on TV, outside in the school yard —and see who comes out ahead."
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability