In the immediate aftermath of Steven Slater's infamous JetBlue meltdown in August of last year, tabloid reports had him and his boyfriend, Ken Rochelle, engaging in a festive bout of sex as police arrived to their front door. But that wasn't exactly the case. In New York's profile of the AWOL attendant this week, Slater tells writer Michael Idov that Rochelle was actually praying when the NYPD turned up. Since he was doing it in his underwear, alone in the bedroom, a different story emerged. "Of course, they immediately put us where they always put the gays," Slater explained. "In bed." [NYM]
Photo: Mary-Louise Price; Photo: Steven Slater's Myspace Page
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?