In a choice between Machiavelli or a moderate, we'd stick with the guy who sends dead fish to those who displeased him. But since he's off trying to run Chicago, welcome your new White House chief of staff! Last time that Daley was on the press-room podium for a job announcement, he fainted. But sharing the stage with Bill Clinton circa 1997 — can you really blame him? [USAT]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!