Technically, the 111th Congress ended on Monday, but "Speaker Nancy Pelosi" still graced the California Democrat's press releases on Tuesday. Everyone else seems hip to the changes: Outgoing Majority Leader Steny Hoyer has taken to calling himself the Democratic whip, and John Boehner has embraced his new "speaker" title. As far as we know, though, Obamacare's still Obamacare. [Politico, NYT, WP]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!