In honor of "the innocent victims of the senseless tragedy in Tucson, Arizona, including those still fighting for their lives," President Obama and Michelle Obama presided over a nationwide moment of silence at 11 a.m. from the White House this morning. Surrounded by White House staff, the First Couple bowed their heads for a minute and twenty seconds of solemn contemplation, broken only by the eerie whir of the press pool's cameras. After a fumbled attempt at holding hands, they went back inside.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!