grand specious tradition of Insane Clown Posse's conundrum over magnets, Bill O'Reilly also recently found himself baffled by Mother Nature's inner workings. Unable to explain the mysterious movements of the ocean's tides, O'Reilly chalked it up to a sign of divine intervention on Earth. We feel a little sad that young Billy missed the day in science class when his teacher explained the moon's gravitation pull. But if not for his truancy, the Internet would have been bereft of this heavenly meme. [Know Your Meme via Buzzfeed]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!