The executive editor of the former IMG property Fashion Week Daily (officially called The Daily Front Row now, often called "The Daily" — not to be confused with the Rupert Murdoch iPad publication of the same name) has been hired to run VF.com, the website for Vanity Fair. Tennant, who's worked at Talk, New York, and Radar, wrote the book The Official Filthy Rich Handbook and made his mark on the world by coining the phrase "celebutard" during a stint at "Page Six." Meanwhile, Michael Hogan, the executive online editor for Vanity Fair, has been promoted to "executive digital director." He's been at the magazine for over a decade.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?