Despite repeated attempts by comedian Louis C.K., former Defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld, a guest on the Opie and Anthony radio show today, would not state for the record whether or not he is, in fact, a lizard person. By the end of the awkward, disastrous interview, a somewhat irritated Rumsfeld advised hosts Opie and Anthony to "select your partners carefully." Honestly, maybe you and your staff should select your publicity appearances a little more carefully as well.
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle