Good news, devoted readers! We're making some changes to our commenting system to reduce spam and add a few features you've requested. We'll have more details soon, but start getting psyched! One small thing: We have to take down commenting for a while over the weekend. Don't worry all of your comments, whether you've left 6 or 16,000 (ahem, Redlands123), are safe. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but we hope you'll like the changes. Disclaimer: We might have to do this again if we run into problems. But it will all be worth it.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!