Debra Oberlin is the former head of the Gainsville, Florida, chapter of Mother's Against Drunk Driving. She was pulled off the road by cops recently and arrested after she had difficulty on a field sobriety test. Her blood alcohol content, when tested, was above .2 (the legal limit is .08). Probably someone told her, "Don't knock it till you've tried it," which is always good advice. [Mediaite]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!