You know what the labor protests in Wisconsin could use, according to a deputy attorney general in Indiana? A massacre. "Use live ammunition," Jeff Cox tweeted Saturday night in response to a report that police might clear protesters out of Madison's capitol building. Asked to clarify his tweet by Mother Jones, Cox doubled down: "You're damned right I advocate deadly force." Definitely the worst deputy attorney general since that guy in Michigan a few months ago. [Mother Jones]
Photo: Mark Hirsch/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!