Ivanka Trump's suspected stalker, Justin Massler, was arrested. Again. The 27-year-old was wanted for missing a New York court date last week, and he was jailed in Los Angeles yesterday. He had recently been making repeated attempts to contact Trump. Again! This time, he was also reaching out to Wendi Murdoch, Trump's two brothers, and "basically everyone on the masthead at the Observer." His explanation? "For whatever reason, like, some sort of like, extraterrestrial UFO presence, like, wanted me to, like, all like send crazy Twitter messages to Ivanka Trump." Ohhhh, well in that case ... [NYP]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!