A quote from a recent magazine interview:
I have this Ferragamo hot-pink bag that I adore. My view was that I would carry it around only in spring, but it makes me so happy, I'm even now lugging it around in January. I mean, how can you be unhappy if you pick up a big pink bag?
Can you guess who said it? We'll give you four choices.
Who said it?
We thought the answer to "How can you be unhappy if you pick up a big pink bag?" would have been, "Because you just received a terrifying briefing on the latest terrorist threat out of Pakistan," but apparently no. Hey, if a simple pink handbag can somehow keep Hillary sane despite everything she deals with on a daily basis, so be it.
[via Harper's Bazaar]
- 1. Is the Tappan Zee Bridge Falling Dow
- 2. The Fabulous Life of Instagram’s ‘Mr. Wall Street’
- 3. Why John McCain Hates Republicans Again
- 4. The 2012–13 TV Season in One Really Depressing Chart
- 5. Amanda Bynes Arrested After Throwing Bong Out Midtown Window [Updated]
- 6. The Ten-Minute Lesbian Sex Scene Everyone Is Talking About at Cannes
- 7. The True Origin Stories Behind Six Classic Arrested Development Jokes
- 8. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 9. GIF Beauty Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume