A quote from a recent magazine interview:
I have this Ferragamo hot-pink bag that I adore. My view was that I would carry it around only in spring, but it makes me so happy, I'm even now lugging it around in January. I mean, how can you be unhappy if you pick up a big pink bag?
Can you guess who said it? We'll give you four choices.
Who said it?
We thought the answer to "How can you be unhappy if you pick up a big pink bag?" would have been, "Because you just received a terrifying briefing on the latest terrorist threat out of Pakistan," but apparently no. Hey, if a simple pink handbag can somehow keep Hillary sane despite everything she deals with on a daily basis, so be it.
[via Harper's Bazaar]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!