The former speaker of the House has always said he'd decide whether he was going to run for president in February. Well, as of today, February's over. But he's continuing the game of baiting the press by announcing that he'll decide this week whether to form an exploratory committee, which will eventually help him decide whether to run. Presumably, the selection of the committee to pick the committee to help him decide will take another month or so. [ABC News]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?