Of course, we are referring not to sexual attractiveness (we hope that headline wasn't misleading!) but to a Quinnipiac poll that asked voters to rate political figures from 0 degrees to 100 degrees on a "feeling thermometer" the warmer the feelings, the higher the temperature. Christie came away with an average of 57 degrees, which we're pretty sure would be a death sentence in real life, but in this poll represents the highest mean temperature among all active politicians. President Obama was just behind him at 56.5 degrees. [Quinnipiac]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?