Sri Lankans demonstrated outside of the United Nations office in Colombo today against the United States' involvement in Libya. In addition to burning an effigy of President Obama and beating it with shoes, they carried signs such as the one shown here that's a piece of chicken Obama is ruthlessly tearing apart as well as others with messages like "Stop Killing Innocent Libyans." We were hoping for something more along the lines of "thank you," but okay.
Photo: Ishara S.Kodikara/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]