Sri Lankans demonstrated outside of the United Nations office in Colombo today against the United States' involvement in Libya. In addition to burning an effigy of President Obama and beating it with shoes, they carried signs such as the one shown here that's a piece of chicken Obama is ruthlessly tearing apart as well as others with messages like "Stop Killing Innocent Libyans." We were hoping for something more along the lines of "thank you," but okay.
Photo: Ishara S.Kodikara/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 7. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 8. Michelle Not Actually Mad at Obama Selfie, Says Photographer
- 9. And This Year’s SAG Award Nominees Are ...