Christian Gerhartsreiter, the German con man who attempted to pass himself off as a fake Rockefeller heir, will face murder charges in Los Angeles for the 1985 slaying death of his landlord. Gerhartsreiter passed himself off as "Clark Rockefeller" and was charged with the murder of John Sohus. He's already in a Massachusetts prison after being convicted for the kidnapping of his now 7-year-old daughter Reigh "Snooks" Boss in 2008. John Sohus and his wife Linda were last seen in early 1985. Their disappearance coincided with the disappearance of their houseguest Christopher Chichester — a mysterious European visitor who claimed royal British lineage. In 1994, John Sohus’ remains were discovered buried in his backyard. He died from a blow to the head. His wife's remains were never found.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 7. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 8. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 9. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces