Ask Glenn Beck to say something ... really Glenn Beckian, and he'll come through. During his Monday show, the talk-show host posited that Japan's earthquake and tsunami troubles might be a "message" from God telling people to follow the Ten Commandments. Okay. "We can't see the connections here," he said on his show Monday. "I'm not saying God is causing earthquakes — well, I'm not not saying that, either!" He then advised his listeners to return to the Ten Commandments in order to avoid future disasters. "What do you say we start doing those things?" he asked. "Because the things we are doing really suck. And they're not getting better."
Photo: Theo Wargo/Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update