Ask Glenn Beck to say something ... really Glenn Beckian, and he'll come through. During his Monday show, the talk-show host posited that Japan's earthquake and tsunami troubles might be a "message" from God telling people to follow the Ten Commandments. Okay. "We can't see the connections here," he said on his show Monday. "I'm not saying God is causing earthquakes — well, I'm not not saying that, either!" He then advised his listeners to return to the Ten Commandments in order to avoid future disasters. "What do you say we start doing those things?" he asked. "Because the things we are doing really suck. And they're not getting better."
Photo: Theo Wargo/Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...