Yesterday, potential presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee disappointed us by insisting that Barack Obama grew up in Kenya (he did not) and used that fallacy to try to explain some of the president's worldviews. Today on Morning Joe, the team pondered these statements along with their guest, New York columnist John Heilemann. Heilemann wondered whether Huckabee was performing "sketch comedy" or it was just "grotesque pandering to the most nincompoopish and pernicious elements of the Republican base." Watch.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 7. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 8. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 9. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves