This is curious: Former Newsweek editor Jon Meacham, who is now an editor at Random House, was spotted having lunch at Michael's yesterday with Roger Ailes. He's probably not fishing for a book deal; though Meacham is assigned to big gets, presumably any Ailes tome would be published by News Corp. holding HarperCollins so long as he still runs Fox News. Maybe there's some sort of deal in the works the other way 'round? Or maybe it's just another Manhattan man date. [FishbowlNY/Mediabistro]
Photo: Brendan Hoffman/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!