According to INRIX, the "leading provider of highly accurate traffic information," a certain eleven-mile stretch of the I-95 traversing the Bronx, which we've highlighted in the above map, is the single most congested traffic corridor in the entire country. Also! The exit for the Bronx River Parkway off the Cross Bronx Expressway which we have indicated here with a road rage face is the worst bottleneck in the country. Suck it, L.A.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck