Katie Couric's five-year contract with CBS is almost up, which got David Letterman wondering, would she actually leave as host of CBS Evening News? Couric appears uncomfortable as she tries to push off Letterman's suggestion that she could leave the network, although she doesn't deny it outright either: "Theoretically, yes, I could leave." If you ask us, sounds like she's considering other offers. (A talk show perhaps?) Letterman almost scolds Couric, "Let me tell you something: Once you take the anchor chair, that's what you do." And Couric's all, "Really?" Or maybe it was more, "Really?" See for yourself in the clip above.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]