Workers were evacuated from the plagued Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant as a result of this latest quake. The epicenter was off the coast of Miyagi in the northeast, not far from the last devastating episode, and the region has been issued a tsunami warning. There has been no such warning to the coast of Hawaii. [CNN] Update: Officials have downgraded the quake from a 7.1 to a 7.4 magnitude event. Also, the tsunami warning has been lifted.
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode