Observer editor-at-large Alexandra Peers, who handled the salmon-tinted paper's arts coverage, has followed fellow cultural editor Christian Lorentzen out the door. (It was reported yesterday that Lorentzen is headed to the London Review of Books.) The paper announced today that Peers and Lorentzen, who were both hired by former editor Kyle Pope, will be replaced by Sarah Douglas, a staff writer at Art+Auction.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!