The now-20-year-old daughter of former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin was paid $262,000 by the Candie's as compensation for her work that year in their campaign against teen pregnancy. Bristol became a spokeswoman for the group after she bore a child out of wedlock in 2008. Once again, it feels like a mixed message is being sent about what happens when you accidentally have unprotected sex with the hottest guy in your high school. [Huffington Post]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!