A U.S. appeals court denied ex-Enron chief Jeff Skilling a new trial, and upheld his 2006 conviction on nineteen counts of conspiracy. Skilling's lawyer Dan Petrocelli attempted to argue that the original trial was void because of "faulty" jury instructions, and said he would continue to appeal on behalf of his client. [BBC]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?