On Morning Joe today, our own John Heilemann weighed in on the Cathie Black fallout, noting that even through strong initial opposition to Black as New York City's schools chancellor, Mayor Michael Bloomberg held tight with his choice. Until yesterday. "She's got a 17 percent approval rating," Heilemann said. "You can't run the nation's biggest school system when someone has lost the support of every minority community in the city."
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability