Apparently having run out of all other recourse to stave off the decline of his infamy (and ability to make money from it), Bristol Palin's babydaddy, Levi Johnston, is finally doing what he's long threatened and writing down everything bad he claims to know about Bristol's mom, Sarah, and the entire Palin brood. "I want to tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins," he said in a statement from his publisher. "My sense of Sarah and my perplexing fall from grace — how I feel and what I've learned." Johnston also insisted he's not doing it for the money. "I'm doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country," he added. (Wow, being cruel to people for the sake of America is all the rage these days.) Before you dismiss this book project as a bit of fluff from a 20-year-old who doesn't seem to actually have a lot to say, remember, there's always the chance Levi could hire a hilarious ghostwriter. Look at the title: Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs. There are already three or four jokes written into just that! (Although we would have gone with Wolf Under the Helicopter ourselves.)
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!