Justin Bieber disappointed U.S. representative and potential presidential candidate Michele Bachmann at last night's Time 100 by not showing up — she'd brought copies of his book to sign for one of her older sons, who is a special-ed teacher. But she did delight her other, younger children (she's taken care of 23 foster kids over the years) by meeting another popular teen icon and singer. At the event last night, at Jazz at Lincoln Center, Bachmann and her husband posed with Glee star Darren Criss and e-mailed the pictures to their children. "We looked for Chris Colfer," she said, but they didn't find him. "We don’t watch TV, generally speaking. But the kids were thrilled. What kids don’t watch Glee?" Well, maybe the children of potential presidential candidates who think God sent them to stop gay people from having equal rights? Maybe Bachmann doesn't know that the main message of the popular teen hit is tolerance, respect, and equal treatment — particularly for gay people. She doesn’t watch TV, after all.
Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 6. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 7. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update