The full list of confirmed guests for the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton was released by the British monarchy on Saturday: 1,900 of the couple's nearest and dearest will be in attendance. The guest list includes David and Victoria Beckham, Elton John, and director Guy Ritchie, as previously reported and totally expected. Eh. We're unmoved. But then we read on: Joss Stone and actor Rowan Atkinson, of Mr. Bean fame, will also be in attendance. Plus, Bahrain’s Crown Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa and about 40 unnamed but probably super-hip and kind of hot foreign royals — from countries including Denmark, Norway, Spain, Thailand, and Morocco — will all be getting drunk together at the open bar, perhaps a little bored and a little jealous of the royal sweethearts, and trying to ignore the political disagreements among their families. This wedding might be interesting, after all.
Photo: Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck