Island employees suspect the calico, which was covered in salt and seaweed, was swept in from New Jersey during last weekend's storm. Or maybe it was just escaping? Either way, Daily Intel tradition dictates that it needs a name. We're going to throw "Feline Gonzalez" out there to start things up, although, admittedly, we're not overly proud of it. Editor's pick to the best suggestion(s) in the comments. [NYDN]
Photo: Governors Island
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?