Expect to see this grisly story, which darkened the cover of both the Post and the News today, to stay in the tabloids for the next few days. Nikolai Rakossi, 56, is accused of killing his live-in girlfriend, Tatyana Prikhodko, also 56, in the apartment they shared in Sheepshead Bay over the weekend. He also allegedly killed Prikhodko's 28-year-old daughter, Larisa, when she walked in on the grisly scene. Cops discovered the bodies when Larisa failed to pick up her own child on Sunday evening, but by that time Rakossi was on a flight back to Moscow. "If he has money or influential ties there, he's gone," a police source told the News. "They won't send him back."
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special