Suggesting that she's going to address political issues more head-on (instead of firmly and awkwardly avoiding them), gubernatorial girlfriend Sandra Lee has hired longtime political PR consultant Risa Heller. Heller has worked for Chuck Schumer and Governor Paterson, so she's pretty much used to people who want to talk to the press all the time all day long, and also people who probably shouldn't. Lee surely falls somewhere in the middle. [NYT]
Photo: Danielle Saint Laurent for Out Magazine
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring