Yesterday, State Senator Carl Kruger and the six others charged in the corruption case that centers upon his alleged abuse of political power pleaded not guilty in court. Some have asked to be charged individually, including Kruger and his close friend Michael Turano. The Post continues to refer to the pair as "boyfriends," though they have yet to confirm it, and Kruger has denied he's gay. I mean, doesn't "separate trials" usually indicate, at the very least, "We used to date but now the sex is gone and we're basically just close friends who spoon?" [NYP]
Photo: NY State Senate
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode