That New Hampshire poll from yesterday was no fluke: In a national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll of Republican primary voters, Donald Trump finishes in second place at 17 percent, which places him four points behind actual serious human Mitt Romney and ties him with Mike Huckabee. Among tea partiers, Trump takes first place, with 20 percent support to Romney's 17 percent. [Washington Wire/WSJ, First Read/MSNBC]
Photo: Jeffrey Ufberg/WireImage
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?