That New Hampshire poll from yesterday was no fluke: In a national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll of Republican primary voters, Donald Trump finishes in second place at 17 percent, which places him four points behind actual serious human Mitt Romney and ties him with Mike Huckabee. Among tea partiers, Trump takes first place, with 20 percent support to Romney's 17 percent. [Washington Wire/WSJ, First Read/MSNBC]
Photo: Jeffrey Ufberg/WireImage
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!