Is the use of a Piccadilly Circus elephant to pull cars from the tornado wreckage in Joplin, Missouri, a welcome dose of levity amid so much tragedy? ("I haven't smiled like this in a long time," says a little girl in a local news report.) Or is it a depressing symbol of how terrible the country is at cleaning up after natural disasters? Don't worry about those relief funds, Congress, they have an elephant!
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 4. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 5. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 6. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 9. The World of Black-Ops Reputation Management