After a few weeks of rumors, Page Six confirms that the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model and the Titanic star have broken up again. All told, they dated over a stretch of six years, which means Rafaeli is basically the bridge between when Leo was playing sexy, slick teenagers and when he was playing bloated, tortured fathers. But hoorah! Now he's on the market again. Yaaaaay.....! [NYP]
Photo: C Flanigan/FilmMagic
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode