Despite the backlash he received from his absence during the epic blizzard in December, Mayor Bloomberg will be giving a speech in Oklahoma tomorrow when New York is ravaged by earthquakes and the dead rise from their graves and start pawing at everyone with their gross dead-people hands. "You're going to be criticized in the newspapers," radio host John Gambling quipped today. Bloomberg, in a preemptive bid to mollify his critics, has decided to suspend alternate-side parking in the event of Judgment Day. [NYDN]
Photo: Spencer Platt/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!