The last time one of President Obama's most dogged critics complimented his handling of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound, it turned out to be totally sarcastic, and we felt dumb for not realizing it immediately. You know the old saying in Texas/Tennessee: "Fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again." So after we read that Dick Cheney, of all people, had praised Obama on Fox News Sunday "You've got to give him a lot of credit for making the decision to have SEAL Team 6 conduct the raid that got bin Laden. There's no question that was his responsibility, and I think he handled it well. I give him high marks for making that decision" we also watched the video fourteen times, just to make sure it was sincere, and we're 98 percent certain that it was.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 6. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 7. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour