The co-hosts of The View today continued the debate about whether the White House should release images of Osama bin Laden's dead body, focusing in part on how the images could scare children. Even more, how do you explain to a little one why an entire nation is cheering someone's death? Worry no more: Co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck wrote a bedtime poem special for this occasion. It even rhymes. Do we smell a children's-book deal?
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]