The co-hosts of The View today continued the debate about whether the White House should release images of Osama bin Laden's dead body, focusing in part on how the images could scare children. Even more, how do you explain to a little one why an entire nation is cheering someone's death? Worry no more: Co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck wrote a bedtime poem special for this occasion. It even rhymes. Do we smell a children's-book deal?
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death